Latest Changes for Battery Temperature Guard
|The in-app changelog fragment|
- Using Temperature Guard you can now also monitor the temperature of your wearable. An app will be automatically installed on your wearable app to monitor your phone temperature from your wearable.
- You can now reset the database, export and import it. Some requested this feature cause it might be useful when you change your battery.
- After you bought the premium upgrade, \'free\' will be removed from the in app title
- API updates
- Added a turkish translation
- Added a new cool temperature and voltage widget
- Updated French translation
- Fixed two small bugs
- Because a lot of users demanded this feature, you can now configure the warning notification type to be an insistent notification or a simple notification
- Some users also wanted the feature to have a permantent temperature icon which cannot be removed. This feature is now a default setting. You can customize this inside the Temperature Icon preferences.
- When switching between celsius and fahrenheit, the app will now convert your warning temperature to the new scale
- A new Battery Statistics Fragment has been added
- Changed default warning temperature to 50 °C
- You can now customize the widget textsize
Version 2.4- Added a FAQ Fragment
- Fixes some small bugs on various devices
Version 2.3- Thanks proguard! With this update you will get about 200 kb free Storage on your device. :)
Version 2.2- Migrated from ActionBarSherlock to AppCompat. This means this app will continue development and innovations for future android versions.
- Added a french translation (thx Cyrille)
- You can now choose between Dark and Bright Theme
Version 2.1- Added a small Temperature Widget
- Fixed multiple small bugs on various devices
Version 2.0- Fixed vibrate bug on nexus 4
- If your device is set to silent, temperature guard will ignore this setting and warn you with a alarm sound. You can customize this in the Preferences.
Version 1.9- The ongoing temperature notification can be set to:
Show always, Show when charging, Show never
- Fixed layout for tablets
- Fixed some small Live Diagram bugs
- LED will flash on warning if available